Wednesday, April 09, 2008

New Digs. . .

There is a saying:

"You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the
country out of the girl."

I heard MommyMarie say it a few weeks ago in relation to me.
I guess it's applicable as this country girl has gone back to the country.

No, I didn't move because of work - in fact, I moved further away from work.
Yes, the big oil guys are killing my wallet! :(

We are now settling into a three story house (if you count the basement) sitting on 2.1 acres.
I am so looking forward to having a garden that can handle more than four tomato plants!
Guess we need to find a good deal on a riding lawn mower, hmmm?

Here is a picture of some of my new neighbors:

I can't change the fact that I have lived in the city / city suburbs for the past 15 years.
I can get back to the city in ~30 minutes for my fix of city life.
And, I still can't stand the thought of sharing a house with mice!

Namaste.

No comments: