Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's Been Fun!

For the past month, I have been putting drops in my eyes twice a day.
This may not sound like a big deal to most of you, but I hate anything "dropping" into my eyes.
So, it's been a fun time in my world.

Monday began my wonderful adventure of putting drops in my eyes six times a day.
Yes, you read that correctly. . .SIX times a day.

The new drops are an antibiotic getting my eyes ready for tomorrow afternoon.
I know that they are important and I want to make sure that everything goes smoothly, so I am "dropping" them as often as I need to.

The fun part of it. . .
These antibiotic drops cause my eyes to feel like they are burning for about 15 seconds.
I don't know if burning is the right word, but I can't really come up with anything better.

The best part. . .
I will complete the last scheduled "dropping" in 28 hours.
I am a little scared about how many drops I will be putting into my eyes after that.

Namaste.

No comments: