Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eeeek!

I am not a fan of icy, winter driving.
Who am I kidding?
I'm not a fan of icy, summer driving either.

You know it's gonna get bad when your employer sends out an email warning about weather that is rolling in and to "use your best judgement. . .and be safe".

Unfortunately, I have a doctor's appointment at 4:00 for my lasik follow-up and can't get an earlier time. This is a pretty important appointment in my eyes (hehe, get it?), so I am going to do what I have to do to be there. . .
And since the doctor's office is at Wally World, I'll probably pick up some milk and bread too.

Side-note:
Can I tell you how much I hate mouse traps? A lot.
How much do I hate mice? A lot more.
Having said that, MBB taught me how to set mouse traps.
The bad news: I had to set 7 of them (no, he wasn't happy with just 4).
The good news: we are one less rodent this morning.

Namaste.

No comments: