Tuesday, January 15, 2008

There Is Music In My World. . .

I'm not excited or anything. . .
Really, I'm not. . .


What?
Don't believe me???


Well, you'd probably be smart in your belief. . .
As, I am PRACTICALLY DANCING AROUND MY OFFICE!

"Why?" you might ask?

WELL. . .
In my mailbox yesterday was. . .

THE NEW WESTLIFE CD! :)


This is a huge deal for me as I can't buy 99% of my favorite band's stuff in the USA.
Yep, I have an account with Amazon UK and most pay for airmail.

There are a few "covers" (or remakes as we Americans call them) and it was nice to be able to sing along with those songs last night as I was blaring the CD through the condo.
Home, I'm Already There (yeah - MommyMarie you have to listen to this version) and Have You Ever are just a few that are popping into my mind. Very nice!

What?
Don't believe that I would blare music???
If you are thinking that. . .then you must have found me out in blog world - WELCOME! :)

Namaste.

No comments: