Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Resolutions?

I stopped doing New Year's Resolution quite a few years ago.
Most of the time - they went in one year and out the other (holding ears to muffle the moans).

At other times of the year, I would make "resolution-type" changes (My weight loss started on 12/20/2005). I think they worked better for me because they wasn't the pressure that sometimes accompanies the New Year's Resolutions. Very few people know that I am making a change and I can focus on one thing at a time.

Until now.

Yes, I jumped back on the band-wagon and decided to "resolution" myself this year.

  1. I am going to return to a healthy eating life-style.
  2. I am going to target living at the gym at least four days a week.
  3. I am going to cross at least one thing off of my "Want List - Great and Small".

Why am I blogging about it and creating pressure by announcing to the blog world about it?
Not sure.
Maybe to help with accountability?
Maybe to have a place where I can look at the list in the future (I've been misplacing things left and right lately).
Maybe just because it is on my mind and that is what I normally blog about.

Namaste.

No comments: