Friday, December 21, 2007

Loving Some Cookies!!!

Yes, I have been baking! Twice...
And I have a cookie recipe that has become one of my
faves!

It is easy to make and the cookies stay soft for quite awhile after they have been baked! One of my pet peeves is having my cookies go hard... Hate to eat hard cookies (though, occasionally milk helps with that issue!)!!

The other plus to this recipe: You can change it up and get various kinds of cookies out of one recipe. It started as "Mint Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies". Then, Nestle stopped making mint chocolate chips (and I got tired of making them myself - yes, Nestle told me how) and the recipe evolved into "Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies" for a few years. Now, I also have a "Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies" (that one is made with Vanilla Pudding). I may even come up with a few more before 2007 is over.

When I get a chance, I'll update this post with the details!

Namaste.

No comments: