Wednesday, October 10, 2007

WHAT THE (!&%^%)*^&_???

I have had three mortgages on my condo in the last 11 years. The first was with a horrid company where I was fighting with them every month to make sure that everything was paid on time and my credit stayed blemish free. My second company was much better. So much better in fact, that when I refinanced three years ago, I stayed with them. They have always taken my money and left me alone.

All was good.

Until now. . .

Last month, my account went into default because they changed their website which eliminated all of the auto-payments.

I called. . .
They waived the late fee. . .
I re-set up my auto payment (with their directions: click here, submit there, etc).

All was good again in my world.

Or so I thought. . .

For some unknown reason, I logged into my bank account on-line and found that my mortgage payment wasn't listed for October. I logged into the mortgage company's site and confirmed that they hadn't received a payment and I am just a few days from getting hit with another late fee!

WHAT THE (!&%^%)*^&_???

I called AGAIN. . .
No one can explain why the auto payment didn't work. . .
No one can guarantee that it won't happen again. . .
NO ONE BETTER GIVE ME ANOTHER DANG LATE FEE!!!


This just gives me even more incentive to get my mortgage paid off quicker!

Namaste.

No comments: