Monday, October 08, 2007

Changes. . .

I am now on the basic plan for my home phone.
And by basic, I mean BASIC:

  • No long distance
  • $.03/min for any local out-going calls
  • Free incoming calls

I know that sounds crazy, but the next plan up is $10 more for the exact same service with free outgoing local calls. I would have to be on the phone for about 5 hours on my new plan to be charged the $10...Since I am not on my home phone that much, I couldn't see paying more for something I'm not going to use!

Why am I doing this? Yep - Still trimming the budget. That combined with the fact that I am very rarely home anymore. . .This change will save me about ~$33/month. The only cost to me: I am searching for a cheap answering machine.

I am keeping my zoomtown and my current cell phone. . .But mobile to mobile and free nights & weekends are going to be my best friend!

Hmmm...
I guess that with these changes, I need to keep my cell phone charged!

Namaste.

No comments: