Monday, October 15, 2007

Being Creative. . .

I spent the weekend with Lucy, BabyGirl and Fire scrappin'.
For those of you who may not know what that is - some people call it "creating scrapbook pages".

I was worried that I wouldn't get a lot done this weekend because we took a break to see BabyGirl dance (well worth the break!) and I actually sleep full nights.
Historically, I only took short naps between scrappin' runs - But not this time. . .
Some may blame that on their age, but I know better!
I'm not getting old. . .I just had a busy week at work and was already sleep deprived! :)

So, my grand tally:
In approximately 21 hours (okay - let's say 20 since I did spend quite a bit of time in the hot tub!). . .
I completed 47 pages!!!
WhooHooo. . .The weekend was a success!!!

Unfortunately, I cannot share the pages here as they contain pictures of the people in my life.
But never fear! I am not going to leave you high and dry!

"What great masterpiece is going to be the first filed under "Creations"?" you ask. . .

Wellllllll. . .

I think it shall be. . .

Yep, it will be. . .

MBB's birthday card that Nickey helped me make last month.Namaste.

No comments: