Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Success!

I stopped by the store last night to check on some sales that MommyMarie gave me a heads-up.

I didn't get what I initially thought I was going to, but I do consider the visit a success.
Why, you ask?

Well. . .
Every item that I bought was ON SALE! Yes - EVERY ITEM!
I saved ~47%!

Feel free to express your amazement at my wondrous sale finding ability. :)

Recommendation: If you have wanted to try the Quaker Oats Weight Control Oatmeal, NOW IS THE TIME! A box is normally $4.19, but not this week! Yes, I stocked up and bought them out of my favorite flavor (Maple Syrup) at a whopping price of $2.00 (The super secret location of this awesome deal is: Kroger).

It was a very successful night!

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl...MBB ;)