Monday, August 27, 2007

Superpower...

If I could have one Superpower, it would be: Not Needing Sleep.

There is just so much going on in life - so many things that I want to do, to see, to be involved in, that I just don't have much time scheduled for sleep!

I have never been a huge fan of sleep to begin with. Egypt amazes me - she loves to sleep. She looks forward to crawling in bed and staying there. Not I!

Case in point - Last night, the Bengals were playing their 3rd pre-season game versus the Atlanta Falcons. I only saw the first half. I would have much rather watched the entire game, but noooooooo...I was so tired that I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. So at halftime, I finished folding the laundry, sent off the brochure that I was editing, said goodnight to MBB (have I mentioned that I am a master of multi-tasking?) and headed to bed. NOTE: This blog says 11:59PM because I wasn't able to squeeze an update in before crawling into bed.

So, being able to function with less sleep would be a superpower that I would so greatly enjoy!

Namaste.

No comments: