Monday, August 20, 2007

Blessings

It may not be Thanksgiving, but I have been counting my blessings recently.

My headline on myspace is currently: "I'm extremely grateful for the people that have entered by life. How did I get so lucky?" I was thinking of one person in particular when I posted it, but I realized that it applies to so many.

MBB - Still new, but so special...
Egypt - I would be willing to miss a home Bengals game for her...

Nickey and Lexismoo - How much better can it get? No sibling rivaling of growing up with other girls in the house, but reaping the benefits of having sisters as an adult.
MADTB - Post-it notes...Enough said!
N2, Fire, Handy - Life just wouldn't be the same without them!

I could go on and on and on and on...
I am amazed at all of my blessings!

Namaste.

No comments: