Monday, July 02, 2007

Pictures

I love to take pictures! Anyone who knows me will agree with that statement.

I have three canon cameras - one 35mm and two digitals... No, I'm not going to get rid of any of them anytime soon! My cameras and the presentation of my pictures is the one area of my life that I do not cut corners (OK, I may round the corners of the pictures, but not the quality!!).

I do tend to go overboard every now and then...OKAY - Maybe I tend to take LOTS of pictures all of the time! Tonight, I even heard, "Nickey, make her stop!"

However, I've started to notice something...
I have found that I take pictures in a trend. It becomes humorous at times when I upload the pictures and "see" the trend...The one I wasn't even aware of while I was taking all of the pictures!

What is the trend you ask?
When I get into picture taking mode, I end up taking large amounts of ONE subject.
I guess my subconscious knows how picky I can be...
When I see something / someone that appeals to me I start documenting.

I guess I really liked what I saw tonight!
Made it real difficult to pick out the best ones to keep...
**SIGH** Toughest decision I had to make all day.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Don D. said...

So, what was this subject's name?

Sassy Marie said...

:)