Monday, June 04, 2007

Hooked and Stuck

Music plays a big role in my life. I very rarely watch TV, but there is usually music playing somewhere in the condo. There was even a time (1998, I think) when I was going to concerts more than I was. . .Well, more than I was doing a lot of things!

Right now, I am searching for 'work-out songs' to get an i-Pod populated for the gym (suggestions are welcomed). It's getting rough trying to get a long cardio work-out done with the sad music videos that the gym plays over and over and over. . .

On occasion, I get hooked on a song and just keep listening to it over and over and over. . . Lately, I have been hooked on more than one song - which is good in one way and not so good in another! This is also the first time that some 'old favorites' did a revisit to the hooked list.

- "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw
- "In Repair" by John Mayer (credit goes to Handy for this one!)
- "Don't Cha (techno mix)" by Pussycat Dolls
- "7" by Prince
- "The Promise" by Tracy Chapman
- "Believe" by Cher

I have them on my play list and listen to them at work throughout the day.
I'm hoping to get unhooked soon as they are starting to get stuck in my head and drive me batty!

I think I act crazy enough as it is - don't need to add batty to the mix!
No comments from the peanut gallery!

Namaste.

No comments: