Friday, June 01, 2007

Confusion

Ever been in a place where confusion seems to be the norm?
I seem to be in that mind-set lately.
I'm not sure why.

There are some areas in my life that I know where I want to end up, but the journey to get there is not so clear. What makes it even worse is trying to figure out if I am creating confusion within the journey unnecessarily or if it is necessary to get to the end.

There are things that make me happy, but don't seem to work with my journey. Do I keep them for happiness today or do I let them go for happiness of the future? As I have no idea when this life will come to an end, I believe that I am going for happiness today.

There are things that no longer work with my journey, but I have made commitments that I will honor. Who knows, at the end of my commitment - they may work again.

Confused? Welcome to my world!

Namaste.

No comments: