Saturday, May 26, 2007

Problem. . .

Yes, unbelievable as it is, I have a problem.
No, it's not an earth shattering problem. The world is not coming to an end.
My problem? Well. . .

Last week ago, I bought an outfit for GrandmaMarie's Birthday Party. Got a pair of shorts and a tank top in the "new" sizes. Unfortunately, Mother Nature had different plans than I, so I had to wear some warmer clothes that day.

No, not the problem - keep reading. . .

Last night, Lexismoo and I decided to go out to eat for my last meal of the day (other than a VERY strong drink, I stayed true to my weight loss regimen). I put on my new pair of shorts and. . . . . . They are too big in my waist. Yep, they are gaping to the point that when I sit down, more people will know the color of my underwear than I really want.

As amazing as it may be, that isn't the problem. . .

On Monday, I'll be heading out shopping to get some new clothes to take to Vegas. This is pretty much the only time that I have for this outing.

So if I bought a pair of nice fitting shorts and seven days later they are too big, how in the world am I going to be able to shop for a weekend that is over two weeks away? My luck - If I buy everything too tight, I will lose weight in other areas and the clothes will remain too tight.

Yep, that is my dilemma.
This is the big problem that I have to blog about today! What a blessing my life is!

Namaste.

No comments: