Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mirrors and Friends

Mirrors are great! I look in one multiple times of the day - especially to make sure that no pesky broccoli is stuck in my braces!

Friends are great! I have a few that I would do anything for and enjoy spending time with. I'm not talking about acquaintances - I am talking about true friends.

I thought every house / apartment / condo had a mirror. . .Right?
Everyone has friends. . .Right?

Afraid not.

We went out dancing Saturday and ran into some people that unfortunately do not have mirrors or friends. Because if they did - there is no way in he** that they would have left the house looking like they did. My friend and I agreed - if either one of us had looked like that, the other would have stepped in and smacked down some intervention.

You know those crazy bachlorette party veil things? I got her to agree: My friend will hit me upside the head and put me out of my misery if I ever remotely act like I will wear one of those things!

Namaste.

No comments: