Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Back. . .

I love traveling. I love seeing new places. I love having the memories from my trips.
But dang, I think I love home most of all!

Japan was good - though a week doesn't quite justify the 30 hours in the air, not including lay-overs! I worked some long hours and had two evenings to do some serious socializing (ok, since the socializing is all I took pictures of, it does appear that is all I did. . .Not the case!).

I had today to get back into the swing of things. I think that I am almost over my jet-lag (yeah...it only took two days!!!). The checkbooks are balanced. The refrigerator has food in it again. The 'don't put me in the wash machine' clothes are at the cleaners. The last load of laundry is in the machine. I will be heading back in the exercise mode tonight. Whew!

Life is good. It's good to be home!

Namaste.

No comments: