Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cards I've Received...

I've received some cards over the years that I have hung in my office as "affirmations" or "truths" that I may need on occasion to read to remember. I decided to post them here for me to refer to when needed and for others to enjoy (and to remove some clutter from my life).

"Contentment comes from within. It's not dependent on other people or external things."

"I do not use yesterday's mental garbage to create tomorrow's experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life."

"If, earlier in your life, others could not express their love to you, it was because they were blocked, not because of some defect in you."

"In a relationship, there are two dreamers with two different dreams. You need to accept the differences that exist between two dreamers; you need to respect each other's dream."

"I release the need to blame anyone, including myself. We are all doing the best we can with the understanding, knowledge and awareness we have."

My favorite (This will continue to hang in my office):
"Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself."

As I typed these, I realized that I may need to read them more often. . .
I have forgotten many of these truths.

Namaste.

No comments: