Monday, March 26, 2007

How Well Do You Know Me?

I found a fun survey called "Who Knows Me The Best".
Well, it should be fun to see how well everyone does anyway. . .Was a little challenging to create the questions. :)

I would expect MommyMarie and Egypt to score pretty high with N2, Nickey and Lexismoo hot on their tails. But who knows if I came up with hard questions that only MommyMarie knows. :)

If you don't know me personally (thanks for dropping by!), this may give you some insight about me that you may not know otherwise.


I have the quiz leader board posted on myspace that shows scores if anyone takes it. . .
If a lot of people humor me (or non-myspace people), I will post a status here as well.
(NOTE: I'm feeling a bit blah for some reason - so humoring me would be a good idea).

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to take the test. I may look like a bad sis :(