Friday, March 02, 2007

Dreading Monday. . .

December 19, 2005:
The day that I decided to change my life.
The day that the SassyMarie everyone knew was starting to pack up and say goodbye.
A date that will always live in my memory as a major turning point in my life.

March 5, 2007:
12/19/2005 relived - Yes, I will be totally, radically changing again.

Since the surgery, I have been having problems getting back into my eating routine. The gym routing, though it took awhile, is now back full swing. But a lot of good exercising does if you don't eat well (just as I could say: a lot of good eating well does if you don't exercise).

3/5 is a Monday (as was 12/19).
3/5 is a weigh and measure day with Sadillac (as was 12/19).
3/5 will find a new menu being created for me (as was 12/19).
3/5 is the day that all of the "not so good for you" food gets thrown away (as was 12/19).

What will be different between 3/5 and 12/19? About 70 pounds.

Yes, I am dreading Monday, but I know that my life is still changing for the best and this is just another stop on that journey.

Namaste.

No comments: