Sunday, February 04, 2007

Still Working On The New Me

I am happy to report that my work-outs are back to full intensity – I even completed a 12-minute mile today on the elliptical (huge for me)!

Have I mentioned that my bottom teeth appear to be straight after about 22 days in the braces? Don’t get too excited. . .The hardware has to stay on for the great orange and black rubber bands that will be a part of my
Bengal outfit next season.

I changed my hairstyle last April, but have decided to change it again. Sooooo today, my hair joined the journey to the new me. Keep in mind, this experience was a little nerve-wracking. . .It was the first time that someone other than MommyMarie has cut my hair.

I now have my high-lights (I believe that they are
caramel in color) and am sporting a new do! As much as I was a perm-addict growing up, believe-it or not, I now have a style that favors straight hair. Amazingly, I like it! Let’s see if that continues once I have to do it myself. . .

So far, everyone (the four that have seen it) likes it. I’ll let you know the response (or lack of response) that I get tomorrow at work!

Namaste.

“Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.” – George Eliot

No comments: