Friday, January 26, 2007

My Top 10 In Entertainment. . .Continued. . .

OK, no theme today. . .Just two yummies!


Jose Rosete

I first saw Jose in a book commercial trailer on Christine Feehan's website.
Wow-sa.

This is the best pic that I could find, and as I mention about previous members of the Top Ten, the pic just doesn't do him justice!

Apparently, he has been in a lot of movies. . .I may just have to watch a few of them to see if he will remain on future Top Ten lists of mine.





Kian Egan

For those of you who know me well - there are two bands that I just absolutely adore: Blessid Union of Souls (before some band members left) and Westlife. Please meet one of the members of Westlife.

Too bad I cannot add audio - his Irish accent is. . .WELL. . .Enough said.
I choose to conveniently forget that he is a so much younger than me.

(If I could have found a picture of Eddie Hedges before he got a hair cut and left BUOS, I would have been able to have another theme!)



NOTE: I did not take the pictures posted above and take no credit or profit for their greatness (though I would love to get to a Westlife concert and take my own pic of Kian!).

Stay tuned for the last of my Top Ten!

Namaste.

No comments: