Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hmmm. . .

WARNING: If you get grossed out easily, you may not want to read this.
I think it's funny, but not everyone shares my sense of humor.



I've had my braces ten days and I've already popped a wire out of a back bracket.

I have approximately 345 days to go before the braces will be removed (I'm not counting or anything). . .
Does that mean I will pop the wire 34 more times?

The one thing I learned about Gall Bladder surgery is: It will stop you up! It was becoming so bad that:
> It became a topic of sisteroo conversation.
> I suspected it was a cause of some weird weight gain.
> I was starting to feel ill (ever see the cartoon about the body parts arguing over who was most important??).

I finally got unstuck after 11.5 days.
> I was relieved.
> I felt better.
> I lost about half of that weird weight gain.

Today, I was searching frantically for the plunger.
You know - the one that has only been used once in ten years. . .
Update: It has now been used twice.

Remember that I mentioned earlier that it hurt my incisions to laugh real hard?
Not anymore! :)

Namaste.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein

No comments: