Friday, December 08, 2006

TSO

Two years ago, I saw the TransSiberianOrchestra show on a whim, by myself. Last night after a bit more planning, I saw the show in a group. I had raved about how good the show was. . .Very little (if any) singing and lots of awesome lights.

What the (*^%&^% did they do to the show? I was embarrassed that I had raved so much. There a lots of singers. . .Lots. . .Some not so good singers. There were about the same amount of lights, but some of the kewl ones were replaced by bright, white, strobe lights that were blinding.

On the up side, the drum solo (that I don't remember from two years ago) was unbelievable. The songs that were the combination of the orchestra and the 80s metal - outstanding.

Will I go back? Yep. Will I hope that the show from two years ago makes a return? Yep!

Namaste.

No comments: