Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Time of Change

I normally avoid political discussions. It's one area that I realized long ago just leads to nasty arguments and bad feelings. I do have some friends who are able to discuss and listen with me, even if we don't agree. But this is the exception, not the rule.

I was watching the voting results trickle in - WOW - big change across America! The majority in the House will most like [has - update Wed. morning] change and the Senate is going to be anyone's guess [49-49-1, with 2 undecided]. Ohio has a change in governor affiliation as well as many other key positions. Amazing.

I am most happy about Issue 4 failing and Issue 5 passing. Both were smoking issues. . .I can now go out to public places, not worry about my throat closing up and not being able to breathe!

The best thing about this election - the hate ads are now done. THANK GOD!

Namaste.

No comments: