Friday, November 03, 2006

Thoughts Running Around In My Head. . .

-I opened an email tonight to see "Holiday Countdown - Only 8 Weekends Until Christmas". WHAT!?!

-Ever had a relative that you love to see them for a VERY short period of time, but they seem to want to stay for awhile? They cause you to get cranky and all you want to do is eat? Yep, I got one - her name is Aunt Flo and dang if she just won't go away!

-I was craving a pumpkin pie blizzard from Dairy Queen. . .Really bad! I talked myself out of it.

-Then my mind turned to the craving to a "small" pint of ice cream from the grocery store. I talked myself out of it.

-Then the craving turned to a scoop of ice cream from UDF. OK, this one may be doable, but I kept debating with myself as I drove there.

-UDF's fat-free yogurt of the day was pumpkin pie - funny how it tastes a lot like a pumpkin pie blizzard from Dairy Queen!

-I really need to get working on the decorating in my bathrooms!

Namaste.

No comments: