Monday, October 09, 2006

Crazy Goal

Sadillac, my trainer, and I came up with a new goal tonight: For him to weigh more than me on an ongoing basis.

If we had made this goal three years ago, heck - even one year ago, I would have cried myself to sleep nightly because it was so unattainable. Instead, we were laughing our rears off (yes, in the middle of a workout). . .Not just because it is so crazy, but because it is within sight and damn, that feels good!

His competition is this weekend and then he'll be able to eat again (no way can I get down to what he is right now!). Currently, I am hovering just above the weight that he normally hovers around. With me loosing and him gaining. . .We are going to have to find another goal to laugh hysterically at soon.

Namaste.

"The main thing in one's own private world is to try to laugh as much as you cry." - Maya Angelou

No comments: