Thursday, October 05, 2006

Am I In The Right House?


I came home from work today to find this. . . Isn't it pretty?

I couldn't get a picture of the whole room, because the half bath is so small.

The toilet is one of those comfort heights - pretty nice! The wall behind the toilet (the opposite wall from the mirror) is a few shades darker than the other three walls (though looking at it now, I am wondering if it should be darker).

The tile on the floor started out looking very gray with a touch of purple. Once you put it next to the purple walls, it suddenly has much more purple in it than originally thought!

Now, I just need to get outlet covers and decide what to hang on the walls.







Then I headed upstairs to see the progress on the demolition.

WOW!

Am I in the right house?


Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Sassy!

I'm so excited for you -- what a great half-bath. The shade is great. Great demolition upstairs too. I hold for you that the showers at the Y are nice until everything is put back together.

See you soon,
N2