Sunday, August 20, 2006

What Weekend?

Hmmm. . .There was a weekend? Really? Where did it go?

I did get a lot done the past couple days. . .So much in fact, that my body and mind think a weekend is about to be here so that I can rest. Lots of card making, working (yes, I was in the office yesterday working), scrapbooking, church money-counting and gardening led for very crammed-packed few days.

I guess I should also mention that I was eating everything in the house that will be a "no-no" starting tomorrow or going out to get those "things" that I am going to miss so much. Yes, the diet is officially back tomorrow. I have decided that I will not be on that diet roller-coaster and that the scale will continue to go down, not up. I'm actually looking forward to it and didn't crave anything "no-no" for dinner tonight. . .Which tells me that it is the right and perfect time (if there ever is one) to get back on the diet band-wagon.

{GASP} Did I just say that?

Namaste.

"The whole art of life is knowing the right time to say things." - Maeve Binchy

No comments: