Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Reality Smeality

I admit it - I've been addicted to Reality TV for many years. It is probably 95% of what I watch on TV (I don't watch much to begin with except during Bengals Season).

Until now.

I no longer have the desire to watch it. It isn't an hour of enjoyment anymore. This past Tuesday, I realized that I was disgusted. The negative, cut-throat, nice guy always get back-stabbed isn't what I want to put into my life anymore.

The one exception may be the Amazing Race. I love to travel and it is nice to see either places I've been or may want to go in the future. Who knows how much longer that one will continue to entertain me.

Namaste.

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now." - Joan Baez

No comments: