Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Wasn't Going!

I was not going to the gym tonight.
Really.
I had my mind made up.

I was functioning on minimal sleep (went to the Dave Matthews Band concert last night which went really late), worked a 12.5 hour day and I was tired!

Since I am blogging, you've probably realized that I went to the gym tonight.

Gas to get to the gym? ~$0.96
Membership to the gym of torture? ~$1.62/visit
Spending 30 minutes doing the aerobic mode on the elliptical machine? 350 calories gone
Completing a leg workout that I will be regretting for the next two days? ~350 calories gone
Viewing one of God's beautiful works of art? Priceless!

What - I have eyes. . .I'm allowed to look. :)

Namaste.

"Advice is like snow, the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

No comments: