Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thankful - Day 5

I've always wanted to do the 30 days of Thanks to refocus and rewire my brain...
But the first week of November is the most busiest week of the year...
So much that I need a week to mentally recover - so half of the month just goes poof!

This year, I decided that it is the right time for me...
Just with a slight spin...
Instead of a post every day, I'm going to do the six days leading up to Thanksgiving with five things that I am thankful for with each post.

Day 5: 
> Hair Dye - It's not just a gray eraser, but a way to express my individuality!

> Baby Steps toward autonomous vehicles! Auto Cruise, Birdseye Cameras, Auto High Beams - all welcome additions to my drive.

> Toledo Bike Trails - Being able to get some exercise in, connect with nature and not have to be worried about the crazy drivers...

> Being able to capture memories without having to worry about the cost...

> Different cultures bring a lot of learning, growing and expanding horizons that is amazing!

Namaste.

No comments: