Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thankful - Day 6

I've always wanted to do the 30 days of Thanks to refocus and rewire my brain...
But the first week of November is the most busiest week of the year...
So much that I need a week to mentally recover - so half of the month just goes poof!

This year, I decided that it is the right time for me...
Just with a slight spin...
Instead of a post every day, I'm going to do the six days leading up to Thanksgiving with five things that I am thankful for with each post.

Day 6:
> I love nature and there are a few ways to enjoy it that I look forward to every year:  Firepits and Hammocks!

> Yes, I have a bucket list and I am so thankful that I have a way to track my experiences and plan for the future!

> I have been exposed to many speakers over the years and a few just stand out on the inspiration scale and I will forever be blessed with the impact of their words: Simon T. Bailey, Randall Pinkett, Flygirl

> Social Media - Yes, it is a time waster... But oh such a great tool to stay in touch with many of the people who have touched my lives over the years.

> Everyone and everything that brings me enjoyment and learning (no, it isn't always enjoyable) in my life.  I am truly blessed to have been gifted 45 years on this hunk of rock traveling around a big fire ball and I am hopeful that I will have another 45 to grow the bucket list even more.

Namaste.

No comments: