Sunday, November 24, 2019

Thankful - Day 3

I've always wanted to do the 30 days of Thanks to refocus and rewire my brain...
But the first week of November is the most busiest week of the year...
So much that I need a week to mentally recover - so half of the month just goes poof!

This year, I decided that it is the right time for me...
Just with a slight spin...
Instead of a post every day, I'm going to do the six days leading up to Thanksgiving with five things that I am thankful for with each post.

Day 3:
> Music - It keeps me from going crazy, connects to memories and helps me get through some emotional times.

> The Wright Brothers - The innovation to get us up among the clouds...

> Henry Ford and Kiichiro Toyoda - The innovation that started and evolved this automotive craze...

> Alexander Graham Bell and IBM - The innovation that started the "keeping in touch" that evolved into "keeping organized in the palm of my hand"...

> Toyota - The bedrock behind our family that allows us the security to live everyday without worry of where our next bite of food will come from...

Namaste.

No comments: