Saturday, November 23, 2019

Thankful - Day 2

I've always wanted to do the 30 days of Thanks to refocus and rewire my brain...
But the first week of November is the most busiest week of the year...
So much that I need a week to mentally recover - so half of the month just goes poof!

This year, I decided that it is the right time for me...
Just with a slight spin...
Instead of a post every day, I'm going to do the six days leading up to Thanksgiving with five things that I am thankful for with each post.

Day 2:
> My passion for opportunities for everyone has evolved into an amazing community that I am blessed to claim as my own.

> God blessed me with some amazing cousins, but one in particular has stood by my side through ups, downs and that wonderful day in 2010.

> Two years ago, we pulled up roots and headed north.  The amazing thing is the pool community is a great place to make new friends and you'll always stay in touch with old friends at all of the tournaments!

>Abundance - the first 8 items were about lots of people!

> Health... Yes, I have my challenges (I'm looking at you thyroid and knees!), but I am still vertical and able to live my life!


Namaste.

No comments: