Friday, November 22, 2019

Thankful - Day 1

I've always wanted to do the 30 days of Thanks to refocus and rewire my brain...
But the first week of November is the most busiest week of the year...
So much that I need a week to mentally recover - so half of the month just goes poof!

This year, I decided that it is the right time for me...
Just with a slight spin...
Instead of a post every day, I'm going to do the six days leading up to Thanksgiving with five things that I am thankful for with each post.

I will also say that I have gotten out of the habit of being able to write eloquently so this will be short and sweet.  It's the thoughts that count right?

Day 1:
> My other half.  My partner in life. The one who puts up with my craziness and makes me grow by dealing with his craziness.

> The three little dudes who stole pieces of my heart.

> The two who were born in my heart and not in my belly.

> The two who laid the foundation to prepare me to venture out on my own...and who are now watching out for me from above.

> My first partner in crime.  My rock. My support.  He also blessed me with some pretty kewl nephews too...

Namaste.

No comments: