Friday, June 15, 2018

#FridayFinds - Mr. G's Barn (Toledo)

We found a new ice cream place a few days ago...
But the line was so long (onto the road) that it was border-line dangerous to get in line.

So, we decided to come back later.
And later was today.

I have to say that I am impressed.
For a place that is mainly soft serve (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and orange sherbet), they know how to do it up.  Between the cyclones and the specialty sundaes - there is lots of variety.

The place?
Mr. G's Barn
(unfortunately, my picture of the sign didn't take - Google Mr. G's Barn in Toledo and you'll find it).

The specialty sundaes?
Apple Pie

New York Cheesecake


I liked the apple pie, MBB liked both...
Full transparency, I didn't try to NY Cheesecake...
Unfortunately for my hips, this is a repeat.

Namaste.

No comments: