Thursday, January 01, 2015

Welcome 2015!

Based on how 2013 went (when I didn't do my traditional New Year's Day meal), I made sure to eat sauerkraut and pork on 1/1/2014.  Yeah, well... I won't be doing that again!

I switched it up this year (I really need a good 2015!) and ate sauerkraut on New Year's Eve!
Then, we had healthy on New Year's Day!  Onion burgers for everyone and vegetables for OB and me, while MBB had noodles.
Let's see how the universe likes that one~~~

I guess now it is time to set my annual goals...
I don't like resolutions - especially New Year's Resolutions.  Seems that they always get broken and making them is just setting yourself up for failure.
So, I am making New Year's Goals (again).

Physical Side
-Get my Fitbit to exceed 10,000 steps at least three times a week... GULP
-Wear my retainer at least once a week...

Mental Side
-Read 12 books (hardback or thought provoking)...
-Scrapbook the pictures that are already sitting in my craft room (Yes - scrapbooking is mental!  Try coming up with creative, good-looking layouts!)...

Spiritual Side
-Get to church at least two times a month...
-Read a devotion every Monday...

Wish me luck.

Namaste.

No comments: