Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kicking Butt and Taking Names...

Today was a day of get stuff done!

Seriously, I'm rocking and rolling and crossing things off of the To Do List that weren't even on the To Do List yet.  How about that?

I usually spend my holiday break doing holiday stuff that stresses me out and year end stuff that bores me to tears... You know - stuff to do with paperwork, purging files, Mary Kay and you get the drift~

This year, I decided that everything needed to be done before my holiday break officially started (which, by the way, is tomorrow - no I don't count the weekend...Gotta have a few days here and there to get stuff done!) so that I could have some relaxation.  No shopping, no wrapping... Okay, I do have to do some baking, but with 75% of it already done and delivered - I can't complain too much there either!

Success!

Don't get me wrong, there are still a few things that I can't do yet (waiting on others to get their stuff done so that they can toss "the ball" back at me), but hey - 95% isn't so shabby at all!

I wasn't kidding when I declared "Success!" a moment ago - yes, go ahead - reread, it's really there!

I do have a list of things to get done outside of the house tomorrow that is pretty long...
But if I can do most of them in the earlier part of the day, it shouldn't be so bad and only one thing has to do with finishing up a Christmas gift (it's already bought, just a pesky detail)!


Not sure yet what "relaxation" means, but with the 2014 that I have had...
I must figure out what that means so that I can tackle 2015 properly.


Namaste.

No comments: