Thursday, May 27, 2010

Grilled Pizza

MBB and I bought a new grill this past weekend - it is on the small side, but it is a radiant.
Some friends of ours have a big radiant and they have a horrible problem with smoke.

When MBB mentioned that we needed to use the grill as much as possible this week (to see if we like it or need to exchange it for our other choice. . .bigger and not a radiant, but the same price), I remembered seeing a blog post
here for grilled pizza.

We tried it tonight with a mix for the crust, chicken / bacon on MBB's and OB's and chicken / pineapple on MaBell's and mine. I thought it tasted good (especially with LaRosa's new onion and garlic sauce), but MBB didn't like the flour taste on the crust (the flour that I used to roll the dough out on the counter).

If I can figure out how to get rid of that taste / texture for him, I think this will be a repeat!

Namaste.

No comments: