Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Getting Excited!

My reality is about to be colored in orange and black!
Yep - it's Bengal time!!!

I am heading down to training camp tomorrow with BengalGal, BabyGirl and Lucy. This will be the first year that we are making it into a two day event!!! No, I'm not looking forward to it or anything! I am anxious to see how the rookies are doing and how the veterans have improved over the off-season. And I am all about taking lots of pictures too...

BengalGal got her season tickets in the mail yesterday. I'll be stalking my mail woman until I get my package!!! Having my Section 151 tickets in hand seems to mark the start of all of the madness! I WANT MY TICKETS!!! :)

The only thing left on my "Bengal To Do List": Find a jersey for the fall weather games. I have 32 for warm weather games and 84 for winter games. I really want to get a 90, but Justin is on a one-year contract so that may not be a wise decision. The problem is that there are limited jerseys available in youth sizes. :) What a horrible problem to have!!!

Namaste.

No comments: