Thursday, May 31, 2007

Coupon Connoisseur?

Some call me cheap.
Some call me coupon crazy.
Some call me thrifty.


I like to call myself a Coupon Connoisseur.
Not an easy task as I don't even buy the Sunday paper on an ongoing basis.


I am very careful not to buy things that I won't or shouldn't use. I also know that the whole point of a pantry is being able to bulk buy for future use! So, give me a $3 off coupon for a 36-pack of my toilet paper and I will buy it, even though I am only half-way through my current 36-pack! After all, I'll need it eventually.

So, does this make me cheap or smart?

This week was one of my biggest successes yet. Yes, I love my Kroger Card. Yes, I love my coupons. Yes, Kroger's bonus coupons rock! Yes, finding my favorite scrapbook accessory at a close-out price is pretty cool too!


Total bill: $153.81
Cha-ching: $60.53
Total paid: $93.28
Amount Kroger donated to my church because I used my prepaid card: $3.73

OK, OK. . .I may be cheap, but I'm damn good at it!


Namaste.

No comments: