Monday, October 02, 2006

Slacking?

It seems like I am slacking because the gym and the blog appear to be neglected. I wish I was slacking! I think I'd enjoy relaxing and doing nothing for awhile. . .But alas, it is not so.

I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off (that's not a pretty visual to have, by the way) trying to get everything done. I am making tons of progress (I have lots of cuts and bruises to prove it) and have enjoyed spending some time with family and friends. But now, I am rededicating myself to the gym. I have about 21 more pounds to go, so I cannot start slacking now.

Slight set-back on the bathroom. The marble tile for the shower walls (pictured in a previous post) will not work. I am meeting my contractors at the tile shop tomorrow to reevaluate. I can guarantee you that the black iron and the chrome will be staying in the room, but I have no clue what color will be in the tiles or on the wall at this point. Wish me luck!

Namaste.

PS. Bengals are 3 - 1 now.

No comments: