Saturday, August 19, 2006

Professional Athletes. . .Take 2

A few weeks ago, I shared, in a post here, my frustration with some of the Professional Athletes who may not be preferred role models for our youth.

Well, here is a story about a Professional Athlete who does not fall into that previously post. http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5409 I now own two jerseys with his number - one in the "old" size and one in the "temporary" size. I still have hope that most of the athletes in our town care about their image and their fans - even the small ones.

By the way, the Bengals are now 2-0 with the 44-31 win tonight vs. Baltimore!

Have I mentioned lately how wonderful my nieces and nephews are? They are awesome! Gotta luv' them!

I got to spend some time with Dora tonight. She's highly intelligent and so polite! It's a challenge to get lovin' from her. . .But that's okay - makes the hugs so much more special! :)

Namaste.

"Let our children grow tall, and some taller than others if they have it in them to do so." - Margaret Thatcher

No comments: